AUSTRALIAN MADE HEALTHWEAR, PROUDLY SUPPORTING OUR ALLIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
Sharon & David Hamilton, owners of Fella Hamilton, kindly model Fella Hamilton's healthwear.
HOW TO ORDER
We have a large selection of products available to order online. Scroll down or click here to view available stock.
To keep up to date with new product releases register your interest by emailing email@example.com and we will add you to the healthwear mailing list and update you when new product and designs are available for purchase.
Please keep checking our website for new styles and stock availabilities.
Please note stock is currently being manufactured in Melbourne.
GOWNS & SCRUBS: Most styles are available now for dispatch. For Pre-order* items allow 7-10 days to dispatch.
Free shipping for all Healthwear styles over $50.
Please note that all items with 'pre-order' on them are styles currently being manufactured. We are manufacturing these styles locally in Melbourne, with an updated expected lead time of 7-10 days. Please email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for updates on delivery times, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
HEALTHWEAR SIZE CHARTS
STORES THAT CARRY OUR GOWNS & SCRUBS TO VIEW:
Bondi Junction (NSW)
St Ives (NSW)
Harbour Town (SA)
COVID-19 WASHING RECOMMENDATIONS
- If changing into scrubs or gowns at work, place worn garments in disposable or washable scrub bag for easy transportation to the laundry. See our washable scrub bag here.
- As best practice, wash scrubs or gowns separately from other clothes.
- Handle laundry as little as possible. Empty contents out of scrub bag directly into washer along with the scrub bag.
- Wash your hands after loading the washer or touching laundry.
- Use the hottest water setting on your washing machine.
- Use the recommended amount of detergent for your washing machine.
- Tumble dry on highest heat setting and ensure items are completely dry.