Introducing the Anna Blatman Tea Towel, a vibrant addition to your kitchen essentials. This microfibre tea towel, designed by Anna Blatman, is not only visually appealing but also highly functional, absorbing six times its weight in moisture. Perfect for drying and cleaning crockery, glassware, and cutlery.
- Size: 75cm x 50cm
- Machine washable
- Designed by Anna Blatman
- Absorbs six times its weight in moisture
- Perfect for drying and cleaning crockery, glassware, and cutlery.
$5 from every tea towel purchase will go towards the Breast Cancer Network Australia.
CARE: Wash prior to use. Machine wash 30-40o C. Do Not use bleach. Line Dry.
Refer to care label on garment for more information.
- Sharyn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsTea towel
It is beautiful
- Sharyn G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsIt’s a WIN WIN!
Fabulous quality, amazing artwork and a great price point that includes a $5 donation to charity. Such a great Xmas gift for anyone that’s tricky to buy for. Everyone needs a teatowel.
- Noelle O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsWait and see.
Ten out of ten for appearance. If nothing else they would look good framed and support a good cause. But having always purchased pure linen tea towels for their predictable overall performance and long service, I will wait and see if the micro fibre performs as well.