We've collaborated with Koh living & artist Kathleen Buzzacott to create these art inspired masks.
This design depicts families gathering bush tucker, a regular ritual for people living out bush. Kathleen Buzzacott of Pitjantjatjara descent is inspired by life experiences in a time free of modern technology. A percentage of each sale goes towards the artist.
Each mask design will be slightly different to the image shown, as they are all made individually from Kathleen's artwork.
- This mask is made from a solid 100% Cotton fabric and then lined with two layers of a light 100% cotton.
- It is shaped with a centre seam for comfort and a snug fit and gives full coverage from nose to chin.
- Toggle attached to elasticated straps for easy adjustment.
- This mask is available in two sizes.
- We recommend washing mask after wearing.
- Due to the nature of this print, the colour will continue to fade.
- Please note these masks are not considered medical grade.
- Due to the personal nature of the product, unfortunately returns and exchanges cannot be accepted.
MAIN: 100% COTTON
LINING 1: 100% COTTON
LINING 2: 100% COTTON
COVID-19 Care Instructions: Warm hand wash separately.
Do not bleach. Line dry without delay.
Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.
Due to the nature of this print, the colour will continue to fade.