- Liberty print with painterly floral design
- V-insert front with button-down placket
- Hem side splits with curved hem
- Single front pocket and back yoke pleat
- Full-length sleeves, Made in Australia
The Fauvism Floral print is designed by Liberty of London and is inspired by Howard Hodgkin. In this print, vivacious blooms are painted in thick gouache and sweeping textural brushstrokes are used in the vibrant rhythm of colour composition used in the art of the Fauvists.
Model Marianne is wearing a size 8. She is 172cm tall with an 91cm bust, 74cm waist and 99cm hips.
CARE: Cold hand wash separately. Warm Iron on reverse side while damp. Dry Cleanable.
Refer to care label on garment for more information.
- JENNY O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMrs
Love the liberty prints
- JULIA F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDelighted customer
The Fauvism floral liberty print shirt has the most beautiful colour combination and the cut is very flattering. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.