WITH RECENT CHANGES IN MANDATORY MASK WEARING, THIS MASK IS NO LONGER ALLOWED IN VICTORIA.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OTHER MASKS ON OUR WEBSITE ARE FITTED FOR NOSE, MOUTH AND CHIN AS PER THE VICTORIAN REQUIREMENT.
- The Lonsdale Knit 2/Ply Bandana Mask is made from two layers of a lightweight stretch knit fabric.
- Worn around the neck, the bandana shape gives full coverage while allowing for easy breathability. Perfect to accommodate for beards!
- The self stretch straps loop easily over the ears and the front centre dart shapes the mask comfortably over the nose.
- This mask is larger than our standard 'One Size Fits Most'. Please review the dimensions.
- This mask can be hot machine washed and may be tumble dried.
- We recommend washing the mask after wearing.
- Please note these masks are not considered medical grade.
- Due to the personal nature of the product, unfortunately returns and exchanges cannot be accepted.
MAIN: 62% POLYESTER, 32% VISCOSE, 8% SPANDEX
LINING: 62% POLYESTER, 32% VISCOSE, 8% SPANDEX
Care Instructions: Machine wash separately in hot water greater than 50 degrees C with detergent or soap. Drip dry or tumble dry warm until fully dry and store in a clean, plastic, resealable bag.