Please check the size chart and measuring tips to find the best Hedrena and Fella Hamilton size for you. For best results, measurements should be taken over your undergarments.
Please note that Hedrena garments are designed to fit next-to-skin.
* This is to be used as a guide only
Keep the tape measure firm and level, but not tight, you should be able to place one finger under the tape. If possible ask someone to measure you.
Use your exact measurements when selecting your size, if your measurements fall between sizes, order the next size up.
*Please note that measurements may vary between garments due to fabric, fit and style.
Bust: Measure under your arms over the fullest part of your chest (making sure the tape measure stays level and doesn't slip down at the back).
Waist: Measure around natural waistline, the narrowest part of the torso, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Hip: Measure 20cm down from waist over the widest part of your hips.
Inside leg: Use a pair of pants that fit well and measure from crotch seam to bottom of the hem (ankle).
* Different fabric, style and fit will vary in length, inside leg measurement is only a guide for full length pants)
FACE MASK SIZE GUIDE
PLEASE REFER TO OUR MASK DIMENSION SHEET FOUND AFTER THE FACE MASK IMAGES, FOR EACH PRODUCT.
Here are some steps to finding your best fitting mask:
1. For top width of mask - measure across the nose from cheek to cheek.
2. For the length - at center, measure from bridge of nose to below your chin.
3. Please consider elastic length when making your purchase.