- The Water Resistant Patient Velcro Robe is a long-length wide cape style made from 100% Polyester that can be machine washed in hot water and may be tumble dried.
- Shorter length back with wrap and velco detailing at back neck which accommodates small or larger shaped necks.
- Finished off with binding along the edges.
- Neckline is made with a banding for increased protection.
- Neck binding includes a loop in self-fabric to allow for the robe to be hung easily.
- Unisex sizing
We conform to the regulations for:
- Scrub suits, reusable. Non-sterile, low risk class 1 medical device. ARTG code 334881
- Gown, reusable. Non-sterile, low risk class 1 medical device. ARTG code 334882
Fella Healthwear holds a certificate of registration in ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
Care Instructions: Machine wash separately in hot water greater than 50 degrees C with detergent. May be tumble dried warm. Warm iron over cloth if required. Dry cleanable.