Change Of Mind Policy
Shop with confidence knowing you can easily return or exchange your items within 30 days.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
At Fella Hamilton we are happy to offer you a refund or exchange for change of mind on full price merchandise (excluding intimate apparel and masks). No refunds on items sold with a defect, sold as a second or sample.
Events & Promotions: Refunds, exchange or credit note for change of mind on merchandise at the purchase price (excluding intimate apparel and masks).
Sale Policy: No refunds on permanent sale merchandise for change of mind, only exchange or credit note (credit note is valid for 12 months). Refunds on permanent sale merchandise only if deemed faulty.
The following change of mind time frames apply:
- In-store: 21 days from tax invoice date.
- Online and Mail Order (Australia/New Zealand): 30 days from tax invoice date.
- Online (International): 45 days from tax invoice date.
Subject to Consumer Guarantees outlined below, merchandise returned for change of mind within the above time frames can be returned for exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise - Merchandise is in saleable condition.
- The merchandise must be in original condition, unworn, unwashed, unused and with all the tags intact.
- If any discounts were received at the time of purchase, refunds will be the purchase price of the item, which would include any discounts given.
Exceptions To Our Change Of Mind Policy
Our change of mind policy does not apply to the following merchandise:
- Due to hygiene reasons, intimate apparel and masks are unable to be returned or exchanged for change of mind.
Our change of mind policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Further information on your statutory rights is available at http://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
Online Cancellations And Order Amendments
Unfortunately we are unable to make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed.
Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change to delivery address
- Change of colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts
Faulty, Damaged Or Incorrectly Described Items
When returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described item, Fella Hamilton will refund your return postage cost upon presentation of receipt. This is subject to inspection by Fella Hamilton. Should you need further assistance regarding this process, please contact Fella Hamilton Customer Service 1800 800 866
Refunds for all purchases In-store, Online and Mail Order will be given using your original payment method. EFTPOS/Credit card refunds must be processed against the original card details (the exact card used to make the purchase). Cash refunds will be refunded at the discretion of the staff member, cash, credit card or credit note issued.